Hope Center Uganda offers internships and volunteering positions year-round: to apply, email a CV/resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking for interns to specialize in the following areas:
- Computer Training Program
- Coding camps, basic computer literacy, Adobe suite, Microsoft suite, internet research basics, website creation, WordPress, social media, digital marketing
- Arts X Tech
- Music production, DJing, graphic design, videography and photography
- Vocational Arts Program
- Visual arts, music, and dance for younger ages, practical vocational skills like bead-making, jewelry, sewing and fashion design for older teens
- Economic Empowerment Program (Uplift)
- Entreprenuership, business development, personal finance, and money management training
- Women’s Health & Empowerment Program (Girl Power Gulu)
- Gender equality, self-love, reproductive health, menstrual health and hygiene trainings, safety and self-defense
- Develop your own class, workshop or project
- This is a unique opportunity to develop a short curriculum on a topic or issue of your choice that you can teach to one or more of our three classes of HCU students (Grades 2-4, 4-6, 6-8). Our international team will assist you in developing the curriculum and fundraising for any materials, and you will have the help of our local team to teach the classes.
Check out the experiences of some past interns on our blog!